Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Forum Ranks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created the forum ranks, now ignoring the names, the whole red star thing.....

would people prefer the stars or maybe these

http://vnboards.ign.com/Help/Faqs.aspx#stars

let me know
Pretty stars with lower amounts of posts needed Smile
whats a rank image
don't be a noob joe :roll:

current stars suck...
strEetRAcer Wrote:don't be a noob joe :roll:

current stars suck...

nessecary? spelled wrong i dont care
oh those stars...i dont really mind but the prettier the better huh?
I think it shoudl be actual ranks like forum newbie etc but more often like they use to be. SO you get a new rank at like 25 50 100 250 500 1000 2000 3000 etc.
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Pretty stars with lower amounts of posts needed Smile

i personally voted for the old ones, just because it seems like the "prettier" stars could possibly entice any "forum-whores" to come out from the woodwork... unless of course like dan said, the post requirement is lowered. then i guess it could work. just my thoughts on the topic. :roll:
enticing whores isnt a bad thing, they will whore appropriatley.

but the point remains that lowering the amount required is gay, if you want to rank up then u post more.

people who contribute, discuss and help, are recognised by the midnite challenge community, their voices are heard more etc.

this post is merley to see if people prefer the LOOK of the current stars or would like to use the new ones, and itl probably be the new one by the looks of it.

if i get time il design some custom mc ones.