Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Kind of Bug mayby suggestion but bug aswell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was looking at what badges people in my crew have and I noticed that Rakim and Turk both have the winner badge but NEITHER of them have top 10 badge. Correct me if I'm wrong but 1 is less than 10 there fore is part of "Top 10" and "Top 25" for that matter. Just a thought that mayby the winners should get Top 10 and 25 badges when they win.
you usually do get a top 10 badge I believe. The reason that Rakim does not have one is the same reason that I do not. We won it before there was a top 10 badge actually out of my 4 top 25's 3 of them have been top 10's, but they just started the top 10 thing a few months back.
I could accept that but Turk one last session and he hasnt got a top 10
Probably just a mistake I will talk to Ray about it.
I believe if you win, you get the Bolt icon for getting first place, and not a top 10/25 because your getting the bolt..
Ok to get top 10 icon you need to place 2-10 thats how you get top 10 for top 25 you need 10-25 for first you need 1
do I hear echoes? :o
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:do I hear echoes? :o

do I hear echoes?

do I hear echoes?

do I hear echoes?
oh and pandas right. 2-10 gets top 10

i know of 1 mabe 2 people who wer lucky enough to swindle both.

one was when the first session top10 became available.
and it also goes the same for winning top crew. The leader doesnt get a top crew icon. he gets the leading a top crew icon.
Pages: 1 2