Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Surprise Upset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:p00nman u suck so hard in game and u try to act hard in the forums??..lmao your a fukn joke get good then talk [censored]
Oh no you di'int ! :ooo: Confusedhocked: :o

lolz.. :crazy:
LMAO ....well spinner although i wanted bradon to be up there i must say i was laughing a bit when i was told what hapnd to him and u did it,sry bradon u worked hard to get up there
Quote: Weren't some people guaranteeing that Cartman was gonna win?
Guess those people aren't as "Godlike" as they thought...

wow jayce... your first couple posts in the forums ever. i think you're starting to take this game a little too seriously. :grin:
yea good job spinner but.. lol was fun sitting there trying to figure out wut u were doing. i had just woken up and then got a message about not hitting u and to leave u alone, and then i was like why i dunno who he is and then i went and clicked whos online and i saw u was about 150 some nw and was climbing pretty fast. i just thought it was pretty funny how i couldn't make sense of wut u were doing till like the very end of it, shows how slow i am.
spinner.. u da man Confusedmirk:
ya nice HI's i wish i had the skill u did at it lol.
Unfortunately for Brandon...most of his friends didn't really play that much this session.
hahaha, omg, spinner, ur so fukin hilarious!!! watch next session.
watch next session??? HAHAHA dont worry about next session cuz if i play u have no chance
sounds like some fightin words!
Pages: 1 2 3