Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: FORUM COMPETITION A [WINNER = xUNiQuE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
now alz we gotta do is wait for romiho to hook up unique with his shyit
joedabooger Wrote:now alz we gotta do is wait for romiho to hook up unique with his shyit
sweeeet Big Grin
strEetRAcer Wrote:Congrats Unique.. I think I helped him out though :wink: He should share lol

..sorry about rippin on the beetle angie, was a little upset haha.. i wanted to win

Yea lol I went through the list you put and i saw the Mercedes 500E. So I searched it up on google and saw the picture. So yea anyway i saw the car and thats one of my favorite mercedes, so i picked it. Big Grin

*sorry for the double post
and the person on page 2 went for the wrong merc, the gullwing

that was the hint

streetracer hooked you up tho :-P
CHEATER !!!
I'm angry I was the one that said gullwing and I asked Rom3o on msn if I was close or if it was someone else and he sed it wasnt me so then i didnt guess the other merc I feel sad =(

The prize is a custom avatar and a custom member title.

There is prob gonna be more comps possibly with credit prizes.
I was gettin pissed off.. lol.. made a whole page of notes and finally got it down to those on the list.. I wouldn't have guessed that E Class any time soon though
yea man rmeo said on first page that there will be other compettions with other prizes like creds and etc
sorry heaven, check the chat logs i didnt say it was someone, or it wasnt you i just brushed of the entire question and said som1 on page 2 was close.

GOOD COMP PEOPLE.

thx alot for posting and sticking to the rules and making shit interesting.

COMPETITION A W1NN0R = xUNiQuE

il contact u further via PM.

Please stay tuned stay active, il follow up with another comp soon, with a different prize, but i will have opportunities for people to have another shot at something like this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15