Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Retards & Retardettes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did not screw kevin, mind your own fuking business it has nothing to do with you.

Michael and Brandon, both good frends and forum moderators, and close frends of raymond, are both in that crew.

They know i would never ever ever burn their crew, i am also smart enough to know raymond can check the logs and see if my id was loged against kevins and he knows it isnt.

if kevins account was burned and Upinsmoke was burnt at the same time then it obviously wasnt me for more then 1 reason.

So if you have no idea about the situation STFU & GTFO.

its none of your business and im tired of being acused by retards and frends alike who have no idea what they are talking about.

goodnite.
My apologies I believe you not that that really matters lol
Krazyman is always blaming people for accidently buying 80 billion callenders and selling the for nothing!

Its raining calenders!
Hm, joedabooger made me think...and since this is a post for retards anyway...I'm going to go ahead and ask this question that's been building in me since i started playing this game.

Why the hell's our primary source of income, selling calendars?
Like...selling 400million calendars is alot, its absurd...and 4000 "models" working for me? Selling calendars? Is calendars slang for crack?
Go Rom3o it wasn't him. GO ROM3O STUPID ACCUSATIONS.

ROM3O RULES! :!: :!: :!: :!:
joedabooger Wrote:Krazyman is always blaming people for accidently buying 80 billion callenders and selling the for nothing!

Its raining calenders!

ah le lu ya is raining callies

AMEN
lol @ raining calendars :x

and uhh.. nubski weather man.. why didn't you see this on your forecast? xD

slacker god, your an idiot x.x

no crack on this game :]
1st thign is no one knows wat calenders r we jsut dont question that. its said the ones bares great resemblance to the HOFF wil know the answer.

so msg starks he mite know

and dan lol go to sleep weather man didnt even post here lolz
MC Drama, I love it.
projectjdm Wrote:MC Drama, I love it.
pretty sweet Big Grin

makes the game more interesting.
Pages: 1 2