Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: good idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
bring back the money races just put a limit on how many you can do so people arent dumping nw to help others as much. money races were so money
And..... Locked.. lol
why lock. The money races was taken away for a reason. They tried the whole limit the amount that was sent and it still didnt fix it
modogg85 Wrote:why lock. The money races was taken away for a reason. They tried the whole limit the amount that was sent and it still didnt fix it

was just playin.. but if i remember the reason they took money races away was due to the face that people would decide who would win each round.. and dump there NW 2 to person.. but if i cant race 4 cash.. then why race @ all
you race to get EXP, thats the whole reason for it. The more EXP, the better cars you get, the more money you make when working.
I think bring it back 100M max. cos its more than enuf too boost noob mates but not gonna be able to make a huge game difference! And also mayby 1 money race per hour or day or something?
Yea.. put a limit on it... I wouldnt mind helpin out a friend wit some cash...
im surprised panda hasnt locked this yet like all my other posts but anyways, racing for money was sweet when it was legit racers seeing if they could win some cash, not just dumping. And racing for exp so you can work is boring after a while, the money adds excitement
yeah but really it isnt hard to make 100 million once your level 12 or higher. No reason to drop money down to a noob, they got to learn the game just like everybody else has. The hard way
i agree.

money races shouldnt be brought back because if you think about it. If i really want to be mean. Look at my networth now. Im one of the lowest networths. Yet one of the highest levels. I steal cars from idiots who think there pros and what makes you think i wont race them for money if theyre talking shit.

my 2 cents on that
Pages: 1 2