Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top 25 List OUT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, the small group I was chatting with on MSN hit you quite a few times. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they hit you in the final seconds multiple times.
nubopoly, i remember hitting you a lot last night... every time u were getting a race i hit u twice for it :grin:
Quote:Sad i should of had like 80 mil but i guess the race didnt go through... and if it did i got hit for 19 mil

Wasnt me who hit you a few times at the end
*Walks away whistling*
lol i know it was u but its all good i still got it Smile zura and someone else got me for like 20 mil or so and you got me once or twice too

herm midnite rider i dont remember u hitting me :-\ i only got hit like 5-6 times like 3-4 were offline
I just wanted to say congrats to Mike for the win, Allan for placing 3rd, and me for getting top 25 for the first time in Version 2. lol Great to everyone this past session.
Do you remember getting hit by Vetteboy3? Smile
me? cuz vetteboy3 wouldnt hit me unless i pissed him off or hit him
Jason might not hit you, but Vetteboy3 might. People aren't always who they seem to be.
oh well i dont remember a vetteboy hitting me...
thnks to the admins/Ray for gettin the top25 up, and startin again so soon!! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3