Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: IDE race
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just figured I would throw this out there and hope it happens. I think it would be better if every car only ran in one category. It would make it so you had to be better at tuning because you would have to tune more cars and different types to make it more difficult to win the Nintendo Wii and the 65,000 credits
then theyd have to get rid of some of the categories because a toyota can be an import tuner and a import
The last thing I wanted was your imput on the subject why would I care what you say when it is not relevant to any extent I know cars run in more then one category and it is simply a suggestion but why would I care what you say.

People who post here should be able to have a good run at IDE at one point in their existence since it is not relevant to anyone else.
hiltz im going to sell your ass on the street if you keep up the attitude
sell sell sell!

i agree with vendetta though
The last thing I wanted was your imput on the subject why would I care what you say when it is not relevant to any extent I know cars run in more then one category and it is simply a suggestion but why would I care what you say.

People who post here should be able to have a good run at IDE at one point in their existence since it is not relevant to anyone else.

that makes a whole lot of sense only let people that have IDE medals or a chance to win them make the rules.... ya makes a whole lot of sense... your a dumba** it is a MC community... everyone who plays should have a say... but other than you being stupid and bitching for no reason I agree with your point...
Vendetta Wrote:Just figured I would throw this out there and hope it happens. I think it would be better if every car only ran in one category. It would make it so you had to be better at tuning because you would have to tune more cars and different types to make it more difficult to win the Nintendo Wii and the 65,000 credits

agreed^
Murph stop speaking I know the kid in life and I was busting his ass
and you are who? to tell me when I can talk and when I can't? exactly
Who is Murph22 do you even play this game
Pages: 1 2