Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top 10/ Top 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think that The Top 3 should still get prizes just small ones.

2nd should get like $150 Credits.
3rd should get like $100 Credits.

Also I think Top 10 should get extra start up bonus like you do if you are winning crew. Because ultamately the only difference between top 10 and top 25 is the badge top 10 should get badge + The start up bonus.

Post your thoughts.
I like, I guess it depends on the budget
no budget, he wants Credits instead of the cash prizes i believe.
Yeah good call there lol my B I prefer cash lol
ill talk to ray
I would also prefer cash BUT he got rid of the 2nd 3rd prizes for a BIG 1st prize so because credits won't cost him anything but it WILL reward the players I think its a good idea.

Thanks for talking to Ray for me =)
Don't tell him I posted he hates me and I mean HATES me if you can tell him I'm sorry and to unblock me on MSN
np its what a moderator is suppose to do 8)
lol i like the idea top 10 should get like some free creds......the 2nd and 3rd place should get a reward still
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:lol i like the idea top 10 should get like some free creds......the 2nd and 3rd place should get a reward still

Yes thanks for re-posting exacty what he said for us, because we didnt get it the first time
I'd rather have top 3 prizes for 2nd and 3rd, lol

smaller prizes would be fine with me

the startup-bonus sounds good as well, maybe 20k startup for top 10 ppl, an additional 15k for top crew people...
Pages: 1 2 3