Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: SuddenDeath
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unless i can get a spot in a bigger crew im be running my clan named crew next session

im not asking for pros infact new players would do fine just keep your level up, stay online and report the crew models you lose

depending on who i get also depends on whether we try for a top 10 crew if its anything like the old days a top 10 crew takes a lot of work
Hmmmmm are you member can you Race work good? Will You RACE lots online because thats the only way of getting cms?

If you do then there might be a spot in NsX for you :wink:
Lil-Luceifer Wrote:Hmmmmm are you member can you Race work good? Will You RACE lots online because thats the only way of getting cms?

Id rather have a low nw guy who races all the time entead of works then does both
Lil-Luceifer Wrote:Hmmmmm are you member can you Race work good? Will You RACE lots online because thats the only way of getting cms?

yeh i know how to get crew model and stuff but if your making nsx who's gona be in it i dont wanna be stuck with players who take it all to serious i understand about happiness and keeping win/lose up but i wont play serious as its only a game
im running this session if you wanna join please let me know also if your a noob and wanna learn come join i know i aint played in a while and may be rusty but what i know stil works