Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
congrats to KK for winning top crew Smile and also congrats to Angie for Top Boost Smile

good round everyone
thnx :x
thanx Smile
Gj kronick you guys did get kind of an easy win though
easy win?

we worked for it Tongue
Congrats KK on the win even know nate fucked up all the fun.
wonderwoman Wrote:easy win?

we worked for it Tongue

once the other crew was burnt of there cms..yes it was an easy win.. no work there needed at all..sorry, just how it is..

grats though on your "WIN"
It's another win either way. We weren't responsible for what happened so why would we feel bad about it or let a noob like you make us feel bad? I for one couldn't give a flying fuCk at a rolling donut what you think iconless fool. Jealousy and complaining like a girl won't get you anywhere.
stfu we worked for it. Its not our fault they got burned, we got burned too but we didnt say shit about it.

so dont come at us like we had it easy. We worked hard for it. Just like any other crew did.

AI2SeNaL dont be mad now cause ur not up to par either
wonderwoman Wrote:stfu we worked for it. Its not our fault they got burned, we got burned too but we didnt say shit about it.

so dont come at us like we had it easy. We worked hard for it. Just like any other crew did.

AI2SeNaL dont be mad now cause ur not up to par either

ok my bad ..lol not up to par...ummm u prob right not no more anyways.. but i can tell you this if i really wanted i could be.. so please.. and mad no im not mad..just telling it like it is.. you may have work for the 1st 2week or so.. but after what happened no there was no need to work ..all u had to do was keep foucs...
Pages: 1 2 3