Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HIin people higher than u
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ok it says this in faq " You can Home Invade anyone player that is online regardless of net-worth, however you can only Home Invade offline players that are within your Race Range."

how do u HI people 5x or 20x ur net...is there special combo u have 2 use or somthing? i liek the # 111/222 but i could try that # all day on some whose net is 50mill and wouldnt get nothin but if i use it on someone who is close 2 my net i can get a hit. say i am only 20k net and i wanna HI someone whose 6mill is it that #(111/222) that dont work when they are higher than u or is there somthing special u have 2 do. and is HIin offline any differnt than HIin online number wise?
pure talent works Smile
20k to 6 mil is 300 times your NW. Stick to within 10 times your net. It's alot easier.
if ur at 20k nw u cant hit anyone that is 6 million.. thats too much of a difference
zuras net was at liek 186 dollars and next thing u know shes at 8 mill how do u do that
work till you are about 100 k, then hi people at 400k. once you hit a mil, aim for people 2 mil above you. once you hit about 20 mil, the 2 mil thing still works, but for me atleast, the sky is the limit.
ight thxs man

btw u got any #s lower than 111/222 u dont get very many trys wit that thing be4 ur out
there is combos that are undr 200 credits that work good and some just a lil over 225 that work really good also. so i would say u are wasting alot of credits.
kyle u stupid... that numba way to hi
search the forums man, there are a few threads with HI numbers in them... my lowest was 107, and my highest was 273. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4