Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: STARTING A CREW?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
HEY IM GONNA START A CREW OR LOOKIN TO JIN SOMEONE GOOD THAT IS SERIOUS!
*coughs*

jokingly? rofl Big Grin
Hehe give up come join NsX
why don't you come join ..... uh .... don't have a name yet lol but come join my crew Smile
so far jesse's crew is the best offer....and panda who got there top leader icon before you did?...oh da*n it was me! LETS NOT FORGET THAT.....n had to suck on a few different c*cks to get that far in mc......your mouth has been around. your half earned icons tell the story well enough....
haha ouch

Mc Drama
lol before you go bashing on dan, learn some respect. He earned what hes got and hes worked hard for it. So shush
trust me im not bashing just laying out facts.....i can tell you in detail if you would like me to ly the facts out clearly
Stop bashing Dan you are just jelous of him. He will ban you with his mod power.
ok he can banned me but for me expressing myself after 1st being attacked i dont play that and everyone that knows me know i dont play that.......yall are just groupies bc yall want icons too....lets be serious....
Pages: 1 2 3