Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: MOVIN ON
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
wut is this thread for???? it is way off subject.
maybe if you actually read the damn things you would know whats going on instead of spamming uselessness.
I dont know what the hell happened to this thread overnight but you are all way off topic......And Paddy(KINGDING) STFU unless i ask for your opinion and who the [censored] do you think you are talking to me like that boy.
Ya see...im not one to interfere with [censored] like this...but idk...this is rather funny...if anyone explains their opinion...youll tell them to shut the [censored] up...and say you wont get mad adnt ehn start cussin them out....so whatevers goin on in yer head...its cool...good luck with that...and two..idk...but it seems to me that yer all leading him on...like yer the ones makin him wanna go all madly insane and whatnot...so after all that said i shall now say this...wtf is this all about again?
Brandon...unfortunately it's not about getting drunk or laid while listening to some metal tunes Cool
Holy fuckin [censored]....Glenn...yer the [censored]...hahaha....that is pretty much my life right now...wll at least on the weekends Confusedmirk: but yer hilarious...by the way... where ya been...havnt talked in a while =(
Quote:I dont know what the hell happened to this thread overnight but you are all way off topic......And Paddy(KINGDING) STFU unless i ask for your opinion and who the [censored] do you think you are talking to me like that boy.

What did you grow balls overnight...try those new balls out and say it to the face... umm in school maybe little bitch... ull get a good boot in those new stones of urs...
haha
dude this thread is so old. dont bring up old ones like this stupid thread.
WHAT?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7