Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: lvl partner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

need help

so i have been out of the game for awhile ( about 4 years) and i guess alot has changed, mainly for me the exp!! i need someone to help me with this and show me how to lvl up and gain exp properly. i have been checking other posts and such and have determined that you need people with the same lvl (aka. lvl partners) to help you out. well i am currently at lvl 1 cause i cant figure the damn exp thing out. so if anyone can help or could be a lvl partner to me plz let me know. dont reply to this post cause i dont check the forums often but send me a private message. my name in the game is dabombSTI. thanks for any help!
erm i know you said not to reply here but i just gota say if you say you used to know how to play what happened

because for as long as i can remember the system has been the same or very similar sure the rates have changed but the way you level is the same

il pm me ingame later when i relog mkay
You can post as a guest now ?
only in this forum i thinks
PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:erm i know you said not to reply here but i just gota say if you say you used to know how to play what happened

because for as long as i can remember the system has been the same or very similar sure the rates have changed but the way you level is the same

il pm me ingame later when i relog mkay

Leveling partners is a relatively new concept. It didn't used to be that way, it was just spamming the top guys for wins and racing really low nets...
Heh Tongue
wrong section

*moved ;x
it used to be the difference in nw, and the difference in skill.

say a 900 mill guy (this was a big nw back then) was level 26 ( high level back then lol), now he wouldnt gain the most exp by racing a low nw level 26, hed gain the most by racing a 4400 nw level 1 guy. if you were the same level back then u didnt get shit is the point im making
Yeah it's not the same at all. Mkay?
yeah like some people have metioned, back in the day (way back before the NW cap on racing and other things of that sort) it was just see who is online and race the top three guys, then wham bam thanks for the exp. now i am lost as hell. it always tells me i cant race people they are out of my race range and they must be have half of my networth and things like that..... sorry for sounding like a noob but DAMNIT I AM AGAIN! anyone who is willing to help pm me in the game or reply to this. much apreciation to any help or advice givin!
Pages: 1 2