Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Ideas you want to be implemented.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
those ideas are great!
I was wondering if there was any way to make the tires last a bit longer on the chasis cars after upgraded parts have been added, because the tires only last about 5-10 races. Just curious....
fast_fry Wrote:raceses need to be change, so you cant spam some1 500 times in cuple mins, it completly ruins crew challenges. the top crew just needs 2 spam any theat they have to ruin the win/loss ratio for cm's. not saying go back to the old 1race per 5min, but maybe only be able to spam each racer 5times per 5min. so it slows it down and people will be online more and for longer. atm you can spam ur 2k in under 1min. dont have to come bac for 5hrs. needs to be brought back to reality.
l

Nah leave races,i can spam 1k in 2 seconds..i like it,dont have to spend time online..2k in under 1minute? thats slow..2k takes 5 seconds if that. Smile :gayfight: spam races ftw...no time on mc ftw.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Nah leave races,i can spam 1k in 2 seconds..i like it,dont have to spend time online..2k in under 1minute? thats slow..2k takes 5 seconds if that. Smile :gayfight: spam races ftw...no time on mc ftw.

yeah ilike it the way it is, crazyfrog care to share on 1k in 2secs? I get like 50 in a minute tops lol
Gos Wrote:yeah ilike it the way it is, crazyfrog care to share on 1k in 2secs? I get like 50 in a minute tops lol

:S..just click once and hold down enter.
I hate how when I ever I click the home button I cant see the live chat. That is the only page it does not work on. Any way to fix that?
If a player runs a rookie time within their 60 day rookie period, that time should stay until the end of the round that time was placed.

Also,

With the new racing setup, please make sure all races and racers are charged the same time interval between races, or get rid of it.

1. Award IDE winner 50,000credits in prizes. To reach this achievement you need to be using alot more creds than others..
  2. Award Top Crew members 10,000creds each. These people spend every round and on all the time. Easily should be rewarded as much as HI and boost winners.
  3. Award Top Crew leader something along the lines of 25,000 creds in prizes.
  4. Give a crew leader the option to select someone else to run the crew for the next round, as you would select a co-leader. When the next round starts the new crew leader will gain all crew leader powers and old leader will become a normal member of the crew.
Make Vaughn a Mod
Make Johnny a Head Mod
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8