Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: dukes of hazzard crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not wantin to compete next session? Why not come on down to hazzard county georgia. Next session I will start a crew called the dukes of hazzard and my name will change to boss hogg and if you want join up and change your name to a dukes of hazzard name. We're not tryin to win or anything just a fun crew to get into.
Original idea man Big Grin
I like it and hope it works out.
haha if u can get people itl look cool ;like agents anonomous
I want to be the general lee. Can I be the general??? PLEASE let me be the general.lol.

SSVegito

Quote:Original idea man Big Grin
I like it and hope it works out.

Hell yea thats awsome Smile good job
Why so you can be driven hard and fast. You be boss' nephew hughy hogg. He's kinda of a know-it-all.
I wouldn't want his position, because being related to you would be a huge insult to my I.Q. Or atleast thats what I am told.

I'll explain what I mean, Your a southerner, aka, a commie or a confederate, and all commie's and 80% of southerners are imbred, and aparently, imbreds are of a lower I.Q than anyone else.

Does that explain it in a language that you can understand? :grin:

Peace out.
a commie? southern u.s. not cuba you wierdo.
It still makes you a comunist you stupid wang sucking freak.

I call that we move this thread to flame wars.
Quote:It still makes you a comunist you stupid wang sucking freak.

I call that we move this thread to flame wars.

You crack me up.
Do you have to cry like a little baby when you don't get what you want.?
Why did you make your name end in agogo if you don't even know the people who started it?
*waits for you to flame me*
Pages: 1 2