Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: MC WINNER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
img oing for the win guys im level 54 and i plan on jumping nw tomorrow whos support can i count on.
hope u dont get owned ...
shouldnt have posted this in here Tongue
Ill help ya man.
going for the win? sorry your going against politics.

You dont have my support. Nor will you have most of the vets.

You jump well rape you. Thats the warning.
Bit crazy posting that up in here but hey at least you layed it out......Angie no need to give warnings..I seem to remember only a few rounds ago romeo help you out with a free ride in our crew to get you some icons now your a MC shot caller WOW...To much too soon...some things you got to earn
im just stating the facts, he jumps to take #1 hes going down. Im laying it all out for him.

Im not the only one that feels this way.
So please tell me who is MC's winner this round...You?? It has to be someone in you crew.....
yea dude u jump your going to get rapped ...
and yea has to be some1 that all the vets wanna see or decided that they can have it ...

as for the crew thing same thing to say as G_I_JOE ... was simply a free ride ... shit i never had any of that stuff ...worked my ass off for everything i have got.

no offnce intended btw angie Smile
there is NO way your level 54 this is a bogus post...
Murph22 Wrote:there is NO way your level 54 this is a bogus post...

dont see how its a bogus post

if your jumping good luck on it jump a little at first then when they jump to hit you jump more and keep going on from there so there spending jsut as much as you to rape you so even if you do get fucked u can be like you spent this much just to rape me wow :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9