Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
lol good good man ,

most dont rember me ... OR dont get that TheJMan is me Smile
TheJMan Wrote:lol good good man ,

i know who you are....but its cool that not too many people may not know you...nobody knows the hell i am....it makes it more fun when you win...i just hve to win now.
I KNOW YOU SLICK Tongue
as do i know u slick my man ,

I FOR ONE KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU BIG BLACK BASTARD!!!!!

i wouldnt be where i am without Blackie......eeee..........eeeeeeee.......eeeeee

<3 Joooooooooh
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:

I FOR ONE KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU BIG BLACK BASTARD!!!!!

i wouldnt be where i am without Blackie......eeee..........eeeeeeee.......eeeeee

<3 Joooooooooh

LMFAO ... gezz your not around much these days but wen u r its damn worth it bro !! lol

hahaha thanks J , no need to bring that up tho its embassing ... my understudy being able to rip up in this game Tongue :oops: :oops:

i teach u what i know and u use it better then i do Big Grin

<3 J
i had been playing the game for over 10 months before anyone realized that i was actually good. so like mike said it takes some time... just becuase you have medals dosn't make you a megastar in the world of MC... if you play it right most anyone can get medals... one way or another... its standing out from the rest by doing huge upsets.. or in my case just rapin people left and right out of their hard earned money then burning the money i steal and continuing to do it again and again and again... till they cry and understand i can't be stopped lol.

and trust me everyone needs help from time to time to achieve their goals you can't do it on your own without the friends i have in the game i would never of done as much as i have.
rakimdream Wrote:i had been playing the game for over 10 months before anyone realized that i was actually good. so like mike said it takes some time... just becuase you have medals dosn't make you a megastar in the world of MC... if you play it right most anyone can get medals... one way or another... its standing out from the rest by doing huge upsets.. or in my case just rapin people left and right out of their hard earned money then burning the money i steal and continuing to do it again and again and again... till they cry and understand i can't be stopped lol.

and trust me everyone needs help from time to time to achieve their goals you can't do it on your own without the friends i have in the game i would never of done as much as i have.

well said
rakimdream Wrote:i had been playing the game for over 10 months before anyone realized that i was actually good. so like mike said it takes some time... just becuase you have medals dosn't make you a megastar in the world of MC... if you play it right most anyone can get medals... one way or another... its standing out from the rest by doing huge upsets.. or in my case just rapin people left and right out of their hard earned money then burning the money i steal and continuing to do it again and again and again... till they cry and understand i can't be stopped lol.

Couldn't have been said any better.. 8)
Im done in these forums, a new player comes along looking to enjoy the game and meet some ppl who may help her do better at it and this is what happens. first it said i was banned for no apparent reason, then i just keep getting accused of all kinds of things that are just ridiculous and stupid. i dont see how this game can last very long if every new player gets chased away by a lynch mob lol. for anyone who isnt a shithead like this if youd like to talk my name on the game is same as forums. thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8