Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: New/More Pimp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Simple ideas ....
more pimp parts for cars ..

ummmmmmm for example ..
nos spray ?
decals ?
colour of tints ?

im sure there is alot more ppl can think up but hey good start ?? lol
awsome man
great ideas...
im sure u guy can add more ... i mean u can pimp out a car way more then what is on MC atm ...

airbags / hydorlics aswell ??

there cud be plnty of shit...
I am sure that could all be added but do you realy think some more PF parts are going to make the game better....Maybe what should be looked at is part combinations...I.E. Add Nos spay or hydrolics etcc but when added with other parts create negative PF....NOs spray may =10PF but when put with underglow together they = Negative 10PF......Or Nos spay and Hydrolics slow your car down......or even up your PF but the amount of models gained when cruisin is only 15 to 20 so more creds are needed to use this extra PF....

There is no point adding PF or PR in a simple bolt on way..Its to easy and ppl will get board of the new part quickly.....
yeah, cool idea, yet im sure it wouldnt take long for the best combinations to circulate.

The profile page would have to be changed also so people couldnt see your external parts.
hardout agree with ya GI and you too Joe with the profile page ,
what does the whole more PF mean really, the more models that you can have. Remember when the Rover had the most PF and so forth. What happened with that. To level it out better they decreased the PF on the rover.
he's saying make different combinations result in higher pf... the person who figures out the best combination will be able to gain more money per work. Not as it is now with a certain part allocated a certain pf.

Would be cool however i doubt it is viable
joedabooger Wrote:he's saying make different combinations result in higher pf... the person who figures out the best combination will be able to gain more money per work. Not as it is now with a certain part allocated a certain pf.

Would be cool however i doubt it is viable

It will still be ending up like it is now.

me---whats the best parts for the porsche
kevin---I will send it to you
me---thanks bro
Pages: 1 2