Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Goodbye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
peace out jason cant say i ever rolled with ya but i know your a good player keep ur head up
now who will lead our crew??...

gl with w/e u r planning to do
Wow man...didnt see this comin'...we havnt been talkin much lately...but yer still the [censored]...back in the day...you always stood up for me and you always had my back...and you tought me sooo much...so fer all of that i say thank you...and jason....take care of yerself...dont go become an alcoholic Sad :o
i cant believe he is really leaving
Quote:now who will lead our crew??...

gl with w/e u r planning to do

I can lead a crew as long as you guys dont want top crew then go with someone [censored] else lol
Hope all goes well Jason, keep me on MSN as we can talk whenever we see each other on. We will be missing yet another great player.
wait a minute...jason is retiring...(monte) jason?

wow, that's ... weak
well, good luck jason. i have to admit, the reason i've been on the HI list the past 2 sessions is cause he taught me how to hit. i just took what he said and kinda refined it in my own way. great player all around. if i get bored after this session, i might have to join ya. Confusedmirk:
Yea Jason i hear u are playing this round as ya last,and i think Rom3o tld me what ya plan is 4 it Confusedmirk: im sure u will have the whole MC behind u man,Have a good one peace
bye jason ur the ken shamrock of mc :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3