Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Just some ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just from browsing these forums the past few days i have thought of maybe a few small changes that would be nice to have. If im too new to be asking for changes then sorry but im sure you'll get over it Tongue

Anyways i was thinking maybe because everyone is in a big argument over the good and bad things about Auto Play, maybe if it's setup so that Auto Play will still help your ratio, but it will give you EXP but maybe half the amount you would get if you were racing online. This way being online would still be the best way, but if you couldn't be on all the time because you have a hectic schedule you would still get some. And maybe have it so if you leave it on auto play it would make you an easier target to be home invaded, just so it's got risks to it.

And my second idea is make it so the crew races are much more important, by setting it up so that a certain amount of crew models could be won from winning the crew races. Just an idea i thought of because when i clicked on the crew battle page there were barely any crews racing, and the chance to gain crew models may be appealing to the other crews and make them want to race.

Let me know what you think i have a few more ideas i have to figure out some things for and i will be posting soon Smile
And my second idea is make it so the crew races are much more important, by setting it up so that a certain amount of crew models could be won from winning the crew races. Just an idea i thought of because when i clicked on the crew battle page there were barely any crews racing, and the chance to gain crew models may be appealing to the other crews and make them want to race.

Let me know what you think i have a few more ideas i have to figure out some things for and i will be posting soon Smile[/quote]

well your first idea has already been implemented 2 sessions ago. People complain now about ap because they cant be lazy and get full experience from it. But thanks for adressing that.

2nd one i see whats your trying to say, in some ways i see the perks but i also see it as one sided. The top2 or top3 crews will always rape the other crew its racing so therefore if they always win. They always get cms and what about the other crew?

Ill talk that 2nd idea though with the other mods.

Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming
angeLush Wrote:2nd one i see whats your trying to say, in some ways i see the perks but i also see it as one sided. The top2 or top3 crews will always rape the other crew its racing so therefore if they always win. They always get cms and what about the other crew?

the smaller or lower crews would be racing for nothing if the top crews are raping them for the CMS in races ...

would give smaller less hardout crews no hope and nothing to play for.
well said
thanking you