Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: NEXT SESSION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
oh i get it lol

but i think 2x25 pwns 0xanything lol
Not I..Well maybe? I almost think I'd rather have zero top 25's instead of two. Then nobody will even think anything of your name cuz you don't have a medal. I had quite a bit of those Top 25's though, so I don't even know..
Nels has a point 2X25s is better than what amped has. Pwnd

Your sarcastic remarks, somewhat humour me, keep up the good work, someday you'll amount to something

Or maybe not
R_Y_A_N Wrote:Nels has a point 2X25s is better than what amped has. Pwnd

Your sarcastic remarks, somewhat humour me, keep up the good work, someday you'll amount to something

amped had 2 top 25s on his old name i believe, and if they had top 10 back then it would of been 1 top 25 and 1 top 10 because he got 2nd place which is more then you could ever get. lol

Or maybe not
Hitman666 Wrote:
R_Y_A_N Wrote:Nels has a point 2X25s is better than what amped has. Pwnd

amped had 2 top 25s on his old name i believe, and if they had top 10 back then it would of been 1 top 25 and 1 top 10 because he got 2nd place which is more then you could ever get. lol

Or maybe not

Next time, would you please type your statement, outside of the quote? Thank You! But good point..
who won
i think me but not sure the way the sec's end
were you just talking to yourself?
i guess so lol i seen the rank up after i post the 1st one
someones gettin a ps3... woooohoooo!! Confusedhock:
Pages: 1 2