Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: TIS ME AGEN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im not gona lose my temper and curse at anyone anymore unless someone is windin me up and dont let this thread gocompletely off topic like the other. Once agen I apologise to everyone i cursed and made threats at.
ok.. we ge the point
I dont think you do....half of you are talkin bout somethin else in these threads an the other half are windin me up tryin d get me mad
i bet by post 10 its back to caps lock an cursing :p
Hopefully not if nobody tries to wind me up. Then it'll stay all small letters an no cursin kk
Quote:I dont think you do....half of you are talkin bout somethin else in these threads an the other half are windin me up tryin d get me mad

i never posted anything to get u all mad
YA KNOW WHAT GLYNN I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT YER FUCKIN MOUTH...ILL COME OVER THERE AND BA..BA..BA..BARBECUE SLAP YO BITCHASS! is that good.,...i havnt flamed in a while...other than that gay ass statement i just stateddd....i agree with all of you....you are really are winding him up to make him mad...which i can say is rather fun...but you really do need to take control of yer anger jdoggggg....so yeah good luck with that~!
I never said you in particular I was referring to everybody that where tryin to wind me up by postin in the SLAMMEDFIRE or MOVIN ON thread that i posted.
Quote:BA..BA..BA..BARBECUE SLAP YO BITCHASS!

Look this is what i'm talking about, little sad ass retards who have nothing better to do with their time. And by the way man have you sum kinda st...st...st...stutter that you cant even get it outta your typing you dumb ass crazy bitch mofo
haha...yer funny..fer one...i wasnt even talkin to you...fer two..you cant control yer anger i guess...and fer three...im in school what the hell do you want me to do with my time...but dude fer real...you need to calm down on the verbal abuse to the people you know from the internet cause yer not goin anywhere by sayin anything like this...
Pages: 1 2 3