Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Well everyone..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After waiting it out for awhile to see if I was going to have time, or even the interest to play midnitechallenge, I have decided that I am done for awhile, or maybe even permanently. This has been fun at times, but also very time consuming awhile ago..Was a real fun game..You guys are all good people and really know how to get someone to laugh. It was always fun to come home after a bad day and laugh at rom3o and I fighting back in the day..<3 you man..

Dan, I havent talked to you in a few weeks, I hope the surgery is well...Thanks for everything..

Rom3o, haha, man, love yah, nuff said.

Ange, you've done a great job at trying to clean this place up, keep it up, it'll pay off eventually.

But most of all, thanks so much for everything Dan...

Bye guys

=]
later mate
catch you around nate
so are you done because no one likes a burner?
Not needed hitman....Keep it positive or keep out.....Anyways later man see you next round :wink: or at worst the round after...
G_I_JOE Wrote:Not needed hitman....Keep it positive or keep out.....Anyways later man see you next round :wink: or at worst the round after...

Man, dont MAKE ME COME BACK AND PLAY!!! cause thats all you want to happen next