Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Multis Already
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Look at all the people making multies even before the session started.

Last 10 New Users
756012398 - wuts, california
xdrifterx - Rosemead, California
t0ny_m0ntana - redrum, deathschyther
rhino193 - merrimack, new Hampshire
1KLRZ28 - brantford, Ontario
thebumhunter - waterford, Michigan
Turtle_power - New York, USA
KlutchMaster - st-emile, quebec
nasty6056 - perth, wa
One_Eighty__ - Ci, Ci
yea that stuff goes on all the time i no a few people that make em all the time even thought they have a billion of em
i'd say that atleast 3 of them are multis :p
they don't know how to play, that is why they need more than 1 account.
it's funny how a lot of the higher nw guys are racing ppl who are always offline right after the races are accepted. that's a hint in itself right there. i doubt there are a ton of ppl who actually love to log off right after there races are accepted. :p
Quote:it's funny how a lot of the higher nw guys are racing ppl who are always offline right after the races are accepted. that's a hint in itself right there. i doubt there are a ton of ppl who actually love to log off right after there races are accepted. :p

im not gonna say any names but yep i noticed that too... =\
there's this one person in particular who seems to have a 2 races pending each time around and each guy he races logs off after the race is accepted. i'm not gonna say names. if the admins hold true to their word, this guy should be gone in a jiffy.
hopefully he will
Quote:there's this one person in particular who seems to have a 2 races pending each time around and each guy he races logs off after the race is accepted. i'm not gonna say names. if the admins hold true to their word, this guy should be gone in a jiffy.

just shows exactly how much of a n00b he is. there's at least 5 web browsers i know of out there, u can keep the accounts logged n ALL the time :p
Quote:it's funny how a lot of the higher nw guys are racing ppl who are always offline right after the races are accepted. that's a hint in itself right there. i doubt there are a ton of ppl who actually love to log off right after there races are accepted. :p

Correct me if im wrong
Isnt it better to log off so you don't get hit.
When i used to play,the top guys like cub and monte did that.
Pages: 1 2