Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: thanks to everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am just wanting to say thank you to a few special people who helped me get an icon this session although it was only a top 25 icon, it beats the no icons i had before, first off romeo without your guidance wouldnt have made it, and admen you know how you helped me, and not sure if kevin can read the forums now or not, but thanks to you to kevin. and once again thanks to everyone who has helped me get this icon
No problam man any time Big Grin
sorry i raped ya so much bro no hard feelings... <3
no worries stocky.

hit meup when u get ur computer back and behave urself in school idiot.
u know wasnt the only one u raped a million times lol
but u dont have to apologize to me i was akin for it
ohhh its no problem bro, its part of the game, but you hit me just enough to knowck me out of top 10 lol its cool though
and romeo im tryin just somethings you cant let slide and had to take care of it lol but yea i will defiantely hit you up, and i will be able to start ontime like maybee a few hours late at the most, just like half an hour sessions though but still be able to get on everyday during the day at some point so its your call on it, if you want to, you can if not its cool
congrtz stock