Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Game Reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
skogey10 Wrote:You want cheese Jon? Just wipe that gunk off your wang from your old lady on a cracker, I'm sure with that yeast count it will be cheese by the time you get it to you lips.

hrmmm
ill take note of that n give it a try

sounds appetizing Confusedhock:
Im sitting here wondering what the hell Im going to do with my life since this game is down.
alrighty, well i guess that means I get more sleep than I planned on..... Big Grin
same here turbo going to universal studios 2morrow so i guess ill get some shut eye and catch back up 2morrow later and goodnite everyone
shadow67 Wrote:
skogey10 Wrote:You want cheese Jon? Just wipe that gunk off your wang from your old lady on a cracker, I'm sure with that yeast count it will be cheese by the time you get it to you lips.

hrmmm
ill take note of that n give it a try

sounds appetizing :shock:

lol
glad i raced for 7 hours straight lmao...

and ange but we had 6 mill cbr Wink
Tokkiez Wrote:also that last session inventory was still there, giving a lot of people advantage at start up

My inventory and garage were reset, but my history from last session was still there. Woulda been funny if I woulda started out level 35 like I sended last session with. Tongue
races from start time till 12 am holly fuck like 8 hours of racing donw the drain
Hitman666 Wrote:glad i raced for 7 hours straight lmao...

and ange but we had 6 mill cbr Wink

brooke had how many credits she worked? :o

we'll see whats up in a few hours dorkie :]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7