Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: some advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if you want a race, its going to be a lot better of a chance for you if you ask not tell me to race you. secondly, i cant race everyone that asks and i cant race everyone 17 times. lastly, if i dont respond to you or if i race someone else besides you its because i know the person, and also i cant respond to every pm i get. thanks everyone im trying to help as many as i can
thats why i hate having high nw xp
Lets not start with these posts AGAIN...WOW you have a high net early...PPL ask for races its part of being at the top DEAL WITH IT....
I just had to post here..

GI GI GI..

judging by his icons.. well, lack-there-of, i'd say it's his first time being on the top and being bugged for races :o lol

but regardless, ppl ask for races, it's not the end of the world, if you don't want to listen to them, ban list blocks messages! :o

btw just because i wears tights and thongs and likes to dance to the opening theme of sex and the city... is completly irrelevent and i don't know why i said that....