Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: i dunno if we should bring this back...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard from one of my friends that played this game longer than I have. There was a time when RADs counted for more than better work money and thefts, it said that RADs also multiply more your experience bar... should they bring that back? YAY or NAY?
I was told here in the forum that RAD doesnt really do anything.
bmlp68 Wrote:I was told here in the forum that RAD doesnt really do anything.

yes but a good while and i mean a good while ago.. when it was 1st introduced.. it was soupposed to help with thefts.
not only thefts, but workings as well..the more rad u had the more u made...
yea that used to be the case ... but mike as told us it dosnt do sweet f*ck all anymore
Xaero Wrote:I heard from one of my friends that played this game longer than I have. There was a time when RADs counted for more than better work money and thefts, it said that RADs also multiply more your experience bar... should they bring that back? YAY or NAY?

The word RAD does not need to have an "s" to become plural (sorry that was just really anoying me).

I think RAD still makes a small difference on it but not that much i think it should be bought back so RAD can influence your work 5%-10% or so and can influence your BOOST/HI by 10%-20%

Your Thoughts?
i dont think so...but all i think it shows is how much u have been racing online...