Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ray I and plenty of other people have spent money and not received credits. It has been 5 going on 6 days since i bought my creds and membership and still have not revieved them. I finnaly bought a membership again and it went through. I think that you should take care of this soon cause it is gonna make alot of people not want to spend anymore.
i bought creds 5 days ago and still havent received them. ive sent in 2 support tickets, and tried getting ahold of ray on msn. he hasnt even been on he's always away. The last 3 days ive been calling Corrupt Interactives headquarters and no one answers the phones there. Yesterday i called Ipays customer support number, the lady put me on hold after i told her the problem, i wait for 5 minutes then an answering machine comes on saying you have called the weatherbug help line or some shit and then i call back the original ipay number and it said this number is no longer in service. Something sketchy is going on here.....has everyone at CI abandoned ship or something?
dont say that i want my ps3
You guys will get them. I promise you that. Please do not use the Ipay payment method because it has been messed up for awhile this is a known bug. There are somethings going on for Ray right now that he has not been on the computer as much as he would like. This problem will get corrected.
Officer_Cartman Wrote:You guys will get them. I promise you that. Please do not use the Ipay payment method because it has been messed up for awhile this is a known bug. There are somethings going on for Ray right now that he has not been on the computer as much as he would like. This problem will get corrected.

Why is there not something in game saying not to use ipay...or at least a Sticky in MC forum???? I know this was mentioned in the mod forums.....Fuk ppl spend money with ipay and then are told to wait for the creds...You know there is a problem with ipay and has been for a long time, sort out the creds owed, put up a in game msg not to use ipay and put a sticky in these forums....ITS NOT THAT HARD....
I know. We can not make sticky's in this section so that is the reason there is not one. I have personally before I knew Ipay was messed up spent money using it, but in the end I got my credits from Raymond. I do not know where he has been, but if I see him on I will bring it up. I will also tell him to make a message in the MC forum and sticky it.
5 days is a ridiculous amount of time to wait, this is a business it should be handled like one
Hitman666 Wrote:5 days is a ridiculous amount of time to wait, this is a business it should be handled like one

Anyone can put a comp in their basement and call it a business...At time this all seems like such a back yard job...
glad im nott he only one who noticed that
glad im nott he only one who noticed that