Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: can someone who knows what they are doing help me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have hardly anytime to race anymore just to much going on, and would like to learn how to home invade you guys can message me in here leave a reply on here or pm me in game stock_honda is my ign so if anyone can or wants to help me please le me know thanks
stock message me ill help ya out
ohhh stock ... if u wanted help cuda come to me !!! gezz and here i was thinking we where good biddies Tongue

nah angie is good HIr .. if not i can hook u up.
afta angie has finished teaching you u can teach me Smile
we are good buddies and i just want to learn lol and ange should i hit you up here or in game? and i would race but havent really gotten the motivation the burning took it all away last session and this session people just need to grow up and if they cant beat another crew accept it but yea i will teach you J after she teaches me :lol:
i would bro... but ive been out of the loop for to long..they changed it to much since i used to HI...
its cool man no worries just lookin for some help and i appreciate the courtesy nice to see we got some people left on this game like that and i also used to know how to HI trying my old methods but they are not working by any means lol so i figured its time to ask for some help
You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $732,133,974, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

You also managed to steal:

387 units of fuel
185 units of nitrous
19,041,363 calendars

You leave undetected.

you werent on so i had to have someone else teach me ange but you can still tell me some things if you want lol
You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $732,133,974, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

You also managed to steal:

387 units of fuel
185 units of nitrous
19,041,363 calendars

You leave undetected.

you werent on so i had to have someone else teach me ange but you can still tell me some things if you want lol
and sorry about the double post didnt show it posted my bad
theres jus one thing that ill let u know and its true...HI's are very easy to get, but very difficult to master...people that are vets like jason justin mike and others like them...they master it and can hit anyone...but the fact is anyone can HI and get lucky and hit...
Pages: 1 2