Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: anyone want to help me out with a crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all im just here asking to make a crew or join one. i know its a little near the end of the session, but if anyone wants to help me for the next session i'll glady appreciate it. i haven't had much exp in playing the game. I've been playing for 6 months now. thank you Smile
whats ur ign??
<<< same as my forum name Smile
you going to teach him bryce ??

now J and kicks dont play im thinking about taking a few rounds off trying to steal and teaching a noob to bring up thrw they ranks ..

like J was wen i found him Tongue :lol:
helpin noobs...i never did that cuz a noob teaching a noob doesnt help any...lol...and i dont want more peeps with medals...jus the peeps that have medals get more is what i like to see...lol...
rofl , a-men to that !! haha
lol..once i get all of mine then other peeps can start getting theres...nah j/k...a noob like me will never be able to finish off my medals...
TheJMan Wrote:you going to teach him bryce ??

now J and kicks dont play im thinking about taking a few rounds off trying to steal and teaching a noob to bring up thrw they ranks ..

like J was wen i found him Tongue :lol:

Join me next round? Big Grin pwease?!!?!?!?!? i need my master by my side Big Grin and im still noob J my man. im still unknown. just how i like it
not as unknown as me..i dont even have any medals next to my name...lol...i need all of them to finish off my medals...