Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Dear Ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
oh... i will
XxXBrookieeXxX Wrote:
monteman Wrote:I am only gay for you Brandon my love muffin :oops:

and wth is paypal $6 and the rest $5 for a membership? and paypal is cheapest to buy credits? O_o

btw the people who's ratios I will kill, im's I will steal, cars I will steal and money I will take are...

brooke - she's new, she's high up and didn't even return a simple pm to me... snob Sad
spinner - rofl just cause I can and wanna let him taste the other end
the 3rd is a secret - they will know ;x

I look forward to terrifying you all Smile

srry hun i usually am not on my account i would rather have anal sex with the football team then hump every guy i know, want my number?

hummmm.....weird how i didnt say that........
spilt personality is nothing to laugh about O_o
monteman Wrote:spilt personality is nothing to laugh about O_o

you holmes lol it says she from colorado and floridio ro sum shit she a motha fuckin alien
monteman Wrote:and justin a mod on the right side of the law? wth did I miss? >_<

i got married. :roll:
teet Wrote:
monteman Wrote:and justin a mod on the right side of the law? wth did I miss? >_<

i got married. :roll:

lol congrats man! I am close... my women is head over heels for me... of course ^_^ lol but I am too young for that still... so I make her wait :p lol
so monte ... can we get a lil insite into who the 3rd person you are going to rape might be ??

a hint prehaps so we can guess ?
3rd target is me, amped
amped8000?

O_o
monteman Wrote:I am only gay for you Brandon my love muffin :oops:

and wth is paypal $6 and the rest $5 for a membership? and paypal is cheapest to buy credits? O_o

btw the people who's ratios I will kill, im's I will steal, cars I will steal and money I will take are...

brooke - she's new, she's high up and didn't even return a simple pm to me... snob Sad
spinner - rofl just cause I can and wanna let him taste the other end
the 3rd is a secret - they will know ;x

I look forward to terrifying you all Smile

oo jasons back Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4