Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Buddy / ban list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pray tell , when is the ban list going to be fixed ??? I really get tired of cruising up my models , only to lose them all to some moron , that spam races me offline . Everybody says their working on it , but when is it going to be fixed ??? Besides taking all the models , it also trashes the ratio . this sucks (Raymond % Cresent) please fix this .
Im not sure if its ever going to be fixed, chances are its not even a bug, the ban list may just be so that people are not permitted to message you.

In the meantime, add me Devils_Advocate to your AP to sort out your ratio
actually ryan, it says right in the description that its also to stop ppl from challenging
Quote:Add players to your Ban List if you do not wish to receive private messages or be challenged to a race by them
Personally I like destroying ratios :x
monteman Wrote:Personally I like destroying ratios :x

Well , then your just a jerk , that should have stayed retired .
rofl meanie Sad
well, add people to your AP list that you will beat. It will even out
modogg85 Wrote:well, add people to your AP list that you will beat. It will even out

Well , thats not the answer either . I'd be doing to them whats being done to me . and besides that it would help the ratio , but not the models . They never have any . Maybe just fix the ap ban list .
answer to that is log off instead of ap and race hard online...that will even it out...
if your models are at 100% happy, due to a good ratio, you will not lose that many models bro. The game makers are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it, may take some time
Pages: 1 2