Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Hate Mail Already
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
From: I_LOOSE_24__7 Date: May 25, 05 - 05:27PM Delete Reply
[censored] your crew!!!!!!!!!
you suck dick bitch!
you betta not ever let ppl im cool with in cause it will be that ass bitch HI or whatever i dont give a [censored] bitch so suck my dick

i sent back whats amatter ur mummy spank u to much 2day

my reply from him

From: I_LOOSE_24__7 Date: May 25, 05 - 05:29PM Delete Reply
naw i caught her givin you head!
did you find her mouth of just stick your dick btw her rolls of fat
Update lol

From: I_LOOSE_24__7 Date: May 25, 05 - 05:36PM Delete Reply
she a bitch i dont like her fat ass....so a ho...and i was just fuckin with you...sry i been smokin weed like hell cause today was the last day of skool for me
NEXT LETTER :p

your a [censored] fucker u no that i hate this is my best hate mail screw u and ur dam crew so [censored] off u didnt hit the ppl i said i tohught we were tight :p
ahhahahahahahahh read ur next messege ur a idel
Hate mail? Bah, I have a whole crew dedicated to hating on me.
[censored] u [censored] god damn dont u have anything better to do then to hi my ass jesus [censored] u did it last game period to nice hit in all but damn give me a lil space to have a chance in the game go [censored] with som other person please
sounds like cry mail
It is dude, I get it a lot. I decide to hit someone once, then they bitch so I nail them a few more times, and if they bitch more I buy credits and keep doing it. Sooner or later they try and make a joke of it and ALWAYS ask for help or something, it is pathetic.
shhhh don't tell on me :p
Nah, you were funny. Dont worry about it, you are also a cute chick so that helps too
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5