Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Enough is..... Enough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Okay i feel that this is needed. NOT just because im in the "winning" crew, its because its just getting fukcing annoying. If you feel that were cheating... GREAT, let us know, NO need for the STUPID fukcing crew meesages, names, etc. I will change mine when i can. BUT enough is enough. If were CHEATING PROOVE IT RAY. And not fukcing whine about it already. EVERY round "CHEATING" occurs and the top crew gets the shit becuase theyre winning, i bet if you another crew were in first.. they would be getting the same shit as us. IT SUCKS TO BE ON TOP AND BE ACCUSED OF SHIT THATS NOT TRUE... think about it.... youre only behind like 30mill is that alot? so what does that mean? youre cheating aswel? but we got spenders? hmmmm

FYI: i just got off the phone with my EX GF and not happy then logged on WoW, someone hacked my account, then went to cook me food, my roomate didnt wash any dishes, and now i come on to MC....

Which led to this. im not usually like this and im sorry, but cheating happens everyround.... get over it. ive gotten cheated out on about 3 top crews and HI n BOOST i know what it feels like... ok?
easy jeremy...lol...
HAHAHHA now tell me Mr. Lude... how do you feel now? oh yeah im sorry its Mr. Legit_Legion LAMOALMAOALMLAOALAMMOLAOMLAOAMLAAOAMLAMAOAMLO
sorry you feel that way. Ill give you my version of proof. I was up 24 straight monday. There were people on your crew on the whole time. Maybe they did the same thing I did and stayed up 24 hours striaght. But how do they do it everyday? Im not complaining....if thats the way it's gotta be then so be it. Let the best macro win.
TurboShelby Wrote:sorry you feel that way. Ill give you my version of proof. I was up 24 straight monday. There were people on your crew on the whole time. Maybe they did the same thing I did and stayed up 24 hours striaght. But how do they do it everyday? Im not complaining....if thats the way it's gotta be then so be it. Let the best macro win.

Thats really bad for you to say. i dont macro, and alot of people know that i dont. but when you say...
Quote:Let the best macro win.
that means that you just admit to using macros or people in your crew... bad move man, i wont use it against you.. but others might... gotta watch what you say... might have came out wrong but the fact of it being said in that way isnt good. but yes let the best crew win.
Amped <3's Midori
not a shot at you midori. I was talking about others. we can continue to argue over who macro's all we want. I'm not going to share who I think does. People will always deny using a macro and I havent seen any talk of mods doing anything about it. If you ever think I'm using a macro feel free to shoot me a pm, I'll be glad to answer it as long as I can decipher between your message and one of the hundreds I ignore everydayy.
That is the thing people want to blame us that we macro on the fact we do not respond to a PM. I mean honestly do you know how many PM's I get in a day? I just basically ignore them because if you need to talk to me you will get at me in another way AIM MSN or in the forums. I mean come on now I do not want to go through all of those messages I get daily so I just basically do not pay attention to it.
cartmen , everytime i read your messages to myself i picture cartmen from SP saying it , pretty awesome.... im just bored everybody ignore me Confusedhock: <----- sleep deprivation
TurboShelby Wrote:not a shot at you midori. I was talking about others. we can continue to argue over who macro's all we want. I'm not going to share who I think does. People will always deny using a macro and I havent seen any talk of mods doing anything about it. If you ever think I'm using a macro feel free to shoot me a pm, I'll be glad to answer it as long as I can decipher between your message and one of the hundreds I ignore everydayy.

MODS cant do anything about the game play. All we do is MODERATE the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4