Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: which is faster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which tires , make you drive faster

also , which makes your car faster im not worried about PF , just speed, does the NA's run faster or the FI's
dont buy any parts just buy weight reduction
that works for higher levels, not so sure about lower ones(< 15).
I always watch the handling rating of the parts I buy. Last round I had a set of the $348 tires on my SRT-10 Ram that gave me the best handling. So it's not always the most expensive part either.
however bets handling rating doesnt always make the car faster. In fact when I went through and got highest handling I slowed down.

Hey I see your in marion. Im in Crestline, in the mansfield area.
handling does affect T&T times...

you slowed down cause you need to retune after changing the tires O_o

Sometimes you cannot optimally tune a car without breaking it...

I won't explain but I am pretty good at T&T... and in my experiance more handling resulted in quicker 60' which makes 1/4 times

handling also effects track based races such as topshift

I could be wrong though O_o
shhhh...jason dont tell them that...jus tell them that handling dont matter...and that the most expensive parts are always the best...lol...
yeah get stuff with higher pimp factor... the extra ho's you have will cheer you on to go faster :lol:
hahahahhahah... :wink:
Everything is faster than receiving the credits that you bought...
stock can u please jus stop complaining in every thread...ur making this irrelevant...make a support ticket and then u will get ur credits...