Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Retard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it baffles me how i login at some random time after a week and this is in my inbox.

To: rom3o™

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:26 am

Subject: Dislike

Now i could have shared this but i decided not to i also know that at one point you had the code for mc on your computer now i really do hate you but there is no need for this to come out

does any one else now realise how retarted outkaste is? THE CODE TO MC
AOSHJASHG

ASHAHS

ASBAHSHAS WTF LMGAO

THE HOLY MC CODE, IT WAS STORED ON A USB HIDDEN IN RAYMONDS MANSION, I BROKE IN AND STOLE IT AND OWNED EVERYONE WITH IT!@

ASHASHAHAH

AJHAHA

this just further proves how ignorant and uneducated outkaste is on this game.

there is no "mc code" you flying fucking retard, this game is built from hundreds of differe php and sql based algorithms.

at one stage i had the HI algorithm, which zura gave me, its virtually obsolete doesnt tell u a thing, just a lot of mathematical algorithms and equations that cant be calculated as they take "live" statistics as many of the values.

i deleted it but then zura posted it on the forums for everyone.

if anyone else would like to laugh at outkaste and his retarted comments, please do so here.

goodnite
dont turn this into flames or bashing please.
Wow, that message made my day. HAHA

Well and of course the other thing that you did.

But both of those.
well "in a way" he was right, as you just said yourself, you had the HI algorithm on your computer which is what he prob thought was a "code" but meh whocares Smile
rofl he hates you for having had that years ago?

1/2 of MC has had the server code for mc rev 1 on their pc...

and I could read the HI formula easily actually.

wanna know what the jist of it was? Honestly?

LUCK
amazing! Confusedhock:
the enitre mc community had that stupid code zura posted it on the godamn forums lmfao

OH NOZ THE SEEJRET EMCE CHODE!
ZOMG HEEZ KNOWS THE BACK DORZ!
rofl I know... people made a big deal over it... even Ray got mad over it. I don't blame him lol but honestly the code was nothing more then proof of what we already knew :/
monte is right ,

i even remember wen the code came out lol . im sure i was chatting to romeo about it on MSN sometime about how gay it was and didnt help you really in the slighist.