Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: just seeing whats goin on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
whats up everyone? long time no chat. just got my internet hooked back up after almost a year and figured i'd drop a line. how's the game doing now a days? anyone worth a damn still playin? Tongue anyways , i'll check back in tomorrow sometime.

- teet Cool
not sure who ya are..
but welcome back Smile
he made the 1st MC Bible....... not like it actually helped :p

he was also 1 of the 1st mods 2 ban me.... muhuhhahahahahah, oh how the tables have turned *evil grin*

:p
Alot of stuff has changed, you should come back and show all of the noobs how you used to own everybody in the game
Quote:not sure who ya are..
but welcome back Smile

an mc god
omg, if u are gonna play again, i am so pushing for home security in the game lolz.
wb man, u probably dont know me (like anyone does), but i sure heard about ya

SSVegito

Quote:whats up everyone? long time no chat. just got my internet hooked back up after almost a year and figured i'd drop a line. how's the game doing now a days? anyone worth a damn still playin? Tongue anyways , i'll check back in tomorrow sometime.

- teet Cool

Justin,

Welcome back thought i saw you on AIM the other day but i figured it was a figment of my imagination. Things have changed quite a bit around here but you could pick it up if you chose to its not that hard. Hope to see you around more.

Jon
justin! You should drop by and say HI to everyone. Like to good old times!

Wink
wow, i know you don't know me but i know you. godly one. welcome back..
Quote:
Quote:not sure who ya are..
but welcome back Smile

an mc god

::bowing towards teet:: We ArE nOt WoRtHy!!!! :p welcome back
Pages: 1 2