Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
congratz to Legit_Legion fer top crew
and Valorn for all the IDE
and Lude fer 1st place....

great round every1 who made top 10
and top 25 also

AND A BIG CONGRATZ TO ROMEO FER HES NEW ADDITION TO HIS FAMILY
congrtz bryce and chris ,

and yes all top 25ers, and kevin for HI/boost

and yes romeo , most of all congrtz to u bro !
i made a error lol it was TurboShelby
who took 1st congratz bro.....and yea i forgot about top boost and HI lol so congratz Kevin
how is sweet jesus fuk did shelby take it

did lude get owned from 150?

and i get owned even more?

gay
he got it buy logging in with 2mins to go and spending up large b4 hand then sitting there and wrking god amants of credits ...

lude to droped as every1 started hitting ..so dod vendetta with him 140ish k credits.
yer i spent 20 minutes wasting vendetta

then gijoe came on to assist me and as per usual hebuoght creds and didnt get em AHHAHA sucks for him and me.

at one stage i hit vendetta for 22bil and it got addedon the subtracted hwo gay lol.

that was a giant waste of credits, good rsn for me to bounce lol i sux
ya the last 15 mins of that round was insane....how no idea who was going to take...everyone was hitting each other then out of left field turboshelby gets on and wins haha nice job
congrats to all..nice job :wink:
Yea LOL. I talked to Lude and he told me he would spend as much as needed to win so I was gonna let him have it. I was off mc pretty much all day doing a flooring project here at the house LOL. I remembered just in time I just wanted to watch everyone get hit. When I logged on with 5 minutes left I saw that lude wasn't in the lead so I got me 12k creds and worked em only losing im's ONCE! after this rome was ahead by 3 bill so i bought 9k creds and lost im's ONCE this time around too. I got hit with 25 seconds left I believe. crazy how things worked out. :wink:
yah congrats again turbo i think rome was in lead like last 25 secs but i got lucky and him him like 4 times in a row
Pages: 1 2