Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: dissapointing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may not be of much importance to many and this probably has already been discussed. But anyways...I use to play this game about 2 years ago and I thought it was a really good online game. However, I tried to play again this year and sadly I’m very disappointed. There’s so many ridiculous rules such as not being able to race certain people because they’re not within “range” (people race all types of cars not necessarily within the same range, even if its just for fun and DO NOT have to be buddies)... I use to attempt to car jack cars and would be lucky every now and then ( I did not have a strategy just random #’s) However, tried car jacking about 20-25 times (last game) and not once was I successful. On top of this, one cant even race cars for pink slips unless they’re at a certain degree in modifications. Before, that wouldn’t have happened; there also use to be a lot of gamers and now it seems like there’s not many people ACTUALLY online. Obviously what you guys are doing isn’t working. Had the game remained as the old version( I don’t know what version it was) I would continue to play but it seems like there’s so many new rules and regulations that I don’t really see the fun in it anymore. Before, I would level up and race for slips and car jack and all that good stuff. During the last month not once did I see a pink slip race take place. If you guys drastically have less people playing its for a reason. Sure I know some people will leave either way but really what’s the percentage of players that have left 70%? It seems like everyone plays while they’re not on... does that not sound like an oxymoron?? I know its really impossible to have a full simulation game online however, shouldn’t one strive towards simulation and not away? (at least in this game) All I can say is 2 thumbs down....
:oops: Paragraphs FTW :oops:
i agree...bring back rev 1 dammit!!!
The tip with racing for pinks is that your car has to be tuned. Doesnt matter how many upgrades or what not you have, you cant go and detune a car anymore to give someone a free car. Its a pain in the butt now. but you can still race for pinks if both cars TnT is at 100%
R_Y_A_N Wrote::oops: Paragraphs FTW :oops:

lmfao .. always around with the great commnts huh bro