Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: recruiting easier now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
recruiting easier than was before... seems to me like it , ive been hit nonstop all the time anywhere from 5-500 each time , never gotten none taken from me when im hit
dont double post man
Zantyr Wrote:look its plain and simple guys im a homeless jewbag who loves men!...Why can't u just support me in my endeavors...i hate recruiting and HI'ing bc im too n00bish to understand how to do it

wow where am i finding these golden quotes Big Grin
yah well whos gonna be the one soon to find your gay ass in a ditch somewhere whenever i slit your throat lil fucking pussy
Zantyr Wrote:yah well whos gonna be the one soon to find your gay ass in a ditch somewhere whenever i slit your throat lil f****** pussy
can i get an ip trace matt (rakim) so i can figure out where this death threats comin from? or maybe ill just go visit him myself
Zantyr Wrote:yah well whos gonna be the one soon to find your gay ass in a ditch somewhere whenever i slit your throat lil f****** pussy

hey look kevin the noob guy is being a homo
lmfao j-man ill have fun showing him what i can do rofl black u know im one the best theifs around here hell i may just get 100 HI's and 50 boosts off zantyr Wink
lmfao , one of a kind kevin !! but sounds mint.

is his IGN same and in here ?
sent msg to zantar about his bantar, and locking this thread. please keep that kind of language out of the forums