Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: What happen to no vet staying behind to get icons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i call if u want to beat lude ... do what slick said and out tune him ...

*monte fill me up cups getting empty*
i agree with johnny...jus beat me out...not that hard man...ive been away from the game for so long until i came back for that boost...this will be my 3rd season since i came back...but im not even trying so jus beat me out man...it isnt that hard...im noob again...
noob again ??? u always been a noob bro lol ..

but yea instead of moaning about it in a tread...get ya lvl up and out tune him ..... not moan about how much better he is at it then you at the moment
beating lude isn't that hard...geez i did it

lol

lude dawg...we should run a crew again......lmao
hahaha..ya ross...but who beat u rite out again...lol...das rite...
i was there for a while but i've been racing and not getting that much exp so i left the 1-20 spot... i almost beat lude in the beginning i had a miata run 9.88s around there... Tongue Great Job Lude Smile
if he wins he wins, big deal
lol i'm in a tie with romeo and i'm a total noob can't tune worth shit Tongue ray help me get icons bye disqualifying him :roll: , oh wait none of that statement is true except being stuck in a tie with romeo except for import i bought a pos skyline that can't break 9.34 junk
can i try tune a skyline for u???
sure i don't care but i'm out of creds right now
Pages: 1 2 3