Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: is there anything that can be done?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
not sure if ray or anyone will see this but i hope so. There are many people on MC that use macros. is there anything that can be done about this? it simply comes down to its not fair. ex: i race for 6 hours straight and get however many cms. yet someone who is using a macro gets what i get x4 everyday. how am i supposed to compete? this isnt the first session that they have been around and everyone knows it i dont know if i will get any back-up on this but i have had enough and am finally saying something. i have never spent on the game, but have had a memeby bought for me and i was thinkin about spending a few sessions ago if i can get a prepaid card but i have beent hinking why when i dont have a macro and still prolly cant even make top ide's or first. macros are ruining the game for those withoput macros there is no point to race we havae no chance. and no-one is going to tell you they ahve a macro or explain how to get one they dont know if your going to rat them out or not. maybee im being a little baby so be it i dont care someone needs to say something about it and i am. but can someone let me know if anything is going to be done about this or even can?
Lol, i feel your pain. Someone i don't even know just offered to give me a macro so we could be "level buddies" 24/7, heheh. I told him i care not. Want me to get the macro and send it to you? :roll: This topic has come up before and certainly some sort of form that requires a human to read it being injected into some critical point of the game related to racing, even if it is only offered randomly on occasion, would do it. Obviously it is not a priority.
The admin's are aware of the issue at hand.
so there will be some mass bans again like the last time the cleaned the game up
hobiebrown thanks for the offer but i would rather not cheat and im only HIing until it is worth me racing again thanks though. and when will the mass bans be handed out? if anyone knows?
Lol, stock honda i was not seriously offering it, heheh. It was a joke, although i really did receive that offer from a stranger.
well either way i dont want one lol no point. i wouldnt feel like i accomplished whatever the macro would for me
modogg85 Wrote:The admin's are aware of the issue at hand.

lol i can write you out a list of people that marco if u like mike Tongue
modogg85 Wrote:The admin's are aware of the issue at hand.
HobieBrown Wrote:Obviously it is not a priority.
gotta let them get everything settled out. but I doubt nothing will be done. The last few months, if you have been paying attention they have been trying to clean up street heist.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5