Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Let the raping begin...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy guys!! I'm finally home! After seven surgeries and 11 weeks in the hospital, I am finally home! I've been keeping in touch with friends from here, Mike, Brandon, Seth, Bryce, Dani and Nate. I know most of what's been going on and I'd have to say i'm not the craziest about everything. For starters, Raymond, in my eyes, has ruined IDE, ruined crews, but partially fixxed them, and noobs taking the win and other icons vets should be taking? Call me an a$$hole if you want, but i'm just saying it how I see it right now. Kevin and Chris spend $5000 while i'm away and take all the good icons, it's funny yet quite pathetic. It was disheartening to hear about some of this stuff, and makes me not really want to play much anymore.
Top crew goes to the ones who macro the most and spend the most, and we all know who that is! Macros have gotten way out of hand, and have basically ruined the racing portion of this game, which was always my favorite part. I will be playing, but I am going to start home invading and boosting only unless a good friend wants/needs my help with top crew.

And for those wondering, my back has healed up nicely, and I plan on being home for a while this time. I still have another back surgery and knee surgery sometime in the future that need tending to, but not for a while.

On a good note, the cubs are kicking a$$!!! RAWR!!! Big Grin GO CUBBIES!!

Also, <3 romeo.

As the topic says... Hi guys Smile

*edit*

I do however like the new look of the game :x*
Welcome back Dan, Good to hear everything went well..

Also..hahaha, kevin and chris owned again..$5K , yea guys, you have sum real skill there..Smile
<3 Tana! How've you been bro?! Smile Hit me up on MSN if you want to bro SmileSmile
That's pretty much summed up my feelings for now as I am also sick of all this shit. I havent even really been playing cos i can't be fuck3d when i wont get anywhere because of cheats and assholes.
my next child i want it to be with u
Dan the man....glad to hear things went well....

wishing you a speedy recovery
god thats to many surgeries i hate doctors
Welcome back. And thanks for bashing the n00bs taking wins. LOL.
No problem at all :x

Nothing against yah, but it shouldn't have happened ._. tis what happens when I do no play Smile
yo yo yo dan the man is back
Pages: 1 2