Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Whats up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
no thanks guys i can't paly this game anymore too much has changed i would be a noob, and dont feel like spending a ton to keep up either
Etter24 Wrote:no thanks guys i can't paly this game anymore too much has changed i would be a noob, and dont feel like spending a ton to keep up either

u dont have to spend a ton i only bought a memby so far and im doin just fine
Valorn Wrote:
Etter24 Wrote:no thanks guys i can't paly this game anymore too much has changed i would be a noob, and dont feel like spending a ton to keep up either

you and i know you have to spend to keep up, plus you can ask anyone i dont play half ass if i play i got all out to win, just the way i play
Etter24 Wrote:
Valorn Wrote:

you and i know you have to spend to keep up, plus you can ask anyone i dont play half ass if i play i got all out to win, just the way i play

cant win anything this session since i won something last session
well hello tyler lol you should play rays new game dude lolll

but hwats up
omg its tyler...damn dawg what up.....wish u would come back fer a round and show these n00bs wuz up lol...much love bro gl to u and your future wife
Pages: 1 2 3 4