Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Classic Crews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

SSVegito

I think if the Originator of the classic crew isnt using the name noone should be allowed to use it. I just got on and low and behold some TOTAL noob is using Kronic Krew. There has to be a way for them to stop that or does someone just have to make an account not use it but start that crew just to save the name. Its sad that noobs can go and tarnish crew names legacy...
yeah, just saw someone using Synthetic_Dreams, I doubt any of the crew members is from the original crew
actually the synthetic dreams, I believe the original originator is the leader. Mr_Bex
dude, jon, fukin get over it. either that, or fukin trademark it.... i'm tired of hearin u bitch! :p

SSVegito

ed dont be pissed cuz you couldnt ever in the best crew... it sucks when you start a legendary crew and noobs like you try to ruin it.
well guess what.... it sux 2 b u. c'ing as there's no rule against it, ur basically SOL.

suck it up, tough guy.

SSVegito

Hence puttin it ideas and suggestions as rule
I agree... It is pretty sad watching [censored] like that...

Why not like have it so if someone trys to use the team name it sends the origional leader a message so he can approve or decline that person of starting that crew name.<------ stupid ass idea but I am just sayin some ideas of the top of my head to give you guys some ideas or what not...
kinda off subject...

jon, you remember when we first started out and i was leading RuFF_RiDaZ and we beat out WiCkeD-Style only to find out in the end that crews with 1 guy in them could win? idk why, but the heading for this thread brought up some old memories. i feel robbed now.... i think i should get my icon for top crew leader. :mad:
yeah, the old highest average NW. meaning, if ur up top, make a crew, and u win.
Pages: 1 2