Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Here We Go.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
zomgzz, you suk the fattest c0ck.

all in favour say "exploit"

i dont compete in this game any more, but i do still help implement changes, fix bugs, say where sql php xhtml and css can be improved.

i speak to virtualy everyplayer who has does and is begining to play, i consistnatly add noobs to msn, to teach them to play the game so they in turn can learn to play and spend and help this game grow.

this game has its economics, and politics like many other things, but people are stupid.

now lets check zomgzz receipt, and IP logs, which raymond will be doing, lets see how high is PF on his car was, i have a nice print screen of kevin showing how high his was but he doesnt get greedy and ignorant.

the whole boosting exploit is awesome, great bug, but because 2 people exploited to get it, and others didnt, now i have receipts and logs to prove legitement boost.

but i am not greedy, i wil forfit my icon as well and give it to the person below me who 100% didnt exploit for many reasons.

if u wanna cheat, cheat. but dont deny it like a cowardly b1tch, and think i wont call ur bluff, i was playing mc back when u wer asking me how to buy a car.
exploit :x
rofl

4700 IMs for the longest time while he was jumping o.0;;
why am i always in the dark... i'm a noob i'm supposed to be using the bugs in the system to my advantage is that right? dammit next time someone tell me and i'll cheat too....
I got screen shots of him with 4800+

got screen shots of him jumping in 200-500 im increments...

then working 10 bil... losing ims... 10 seconds later 4700+
rom3o™ Wrote:i was playing mc back when u wer asking me how to buy a car.

rofl i rember those days =X :lol:
monteman Wrote:I got screen shots of him with 4800+

got screen shots of him jumping in 200-500 im increments...

then working 10 bil... losing ims... 10 seconds later 4700+

thanks monte.

him and kevin simply should need to forfeit there prizes for both boost and there end position, but we wil let raymond make the decision.

we all know they bot abused the bug. even after warning they were stupid enough to abuse it and think no on one would notice.

further more to cover his ignorant stupidity he add's "hes locating bugs to show ray that he doesnt know la di da"

PFFFT LOL, then when u msg in game hes like "woot bug? wot bug?

0 - 4700im's in 1 second refresh fuk hes damn good.
i never had over 4400 cm's dunno how that could be exploiting the bug i told u what i did i told raymond what i did im gettin bundled into something that i didn't do but hey its rays game let him do what he thinks is fair
kevin didnt do this but i was watching zz0 at the end and every time he got hit he would work, lose more then half his ims, and id click refresh like 5 seconds after and hed be full and working again. so only explanation is hes a ridiculously good spammer or the bug
kevins still held a glitched car, its in a saved conversation with him, and there wer a few times he was over 4400.

but funny he says that, then i wonder how zomgz had 4700 every time he cruised up? or why itd be an issue ot have over 4400? so strange.

u stil use the glitch just smarter then zomgs u use minimal credits to cruise so maximum working ability etc, there is more then one way 2 skin a cat. your smart kevin but ray knows this. so next time cover all fields b4 u incriminate urself or defend urself incorrectly.

and this is also in relation to the car stealing glitch i have mentioned b4 but wasnt fixed which u chose to abuse, raymond can see my list of 33 stolen cars from different and legit accs, but even tho i spent for it i dont expect the prize.

im here to make things fair for those like dragon who worked for it without any knowledge of a glitch.
i never showed u a thing of my car that would just be dumb if/when i had a bugged car and over 4400 is soo simple if u just cruise 500 after u get 4230 ims w/the right pf for the gt3 Wink think about it and i said its no big deal if u were under 4400 and kai was at 5k for the whole session he didn't abuse the bug he used a very smart tactic so what of it i didn't show anyone anything off any of my cars if i showed u anyones car it may have been sharads but not mine
Pages: 1 2 3