Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: So....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Dont you freakin hate it when your trying to get online races and some dick has you on their AP and screws you when you go to send that race at that curcial 1/100th of a second. Only to realize you missed it due to some fool?...or is it just me?
plain and simple...

ap is ghey and needs to be gone...takes away from the true racer...

although this is like whipping a dead mule cuz itll never happen and its been brought up hundreds of times
idk ap dont bother me but i wasnt around when it wasnt here i dont like this new bs that low nw can challenge high nw so u have n00bs that just keep sendin challenges and u have almost no choice but to race them or miss out on a race
trust me man if u played when ap wasnt here...u would agree...

basically all ap did was take any racing competition there once was and completely crushed it

at first it seemed like a good idea...but now its just a nusiance like u said...low nw n00bs getting ap happy
yah ur probably right that seems to be general consensus
yup ap killed whatever competivness there was left in mc eversince "the big change".
I only hate AP when trying to tune a bloody car <_<
AP does have its advantages but then again people who used bots and macros also had advantages to.